Senior HR at Aditya Technologies
Views:60 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QuickArrange - Marketing Role (0-1 yrs)
Quick Arrange is a web based portal bringing together private individuals & small entrepreneurs to buy & sell their products and services. The portal can be used by both, users & consumers creating demand & supply of products & services.
Users can sell or purchase their products through a wide range of categories, also creating categories of their own. Users will have provision of receiving SMS & e-mails related to consumers requesting for their products. One of the key features of our portal is that we also send SMS& emails to the consumer database we have, creating an awareness of your product or service. City, area & region specific search will facilitate to buy & sell products for specific locations. User will have his own account which can help him view how Quick Arrange has profited their business showing a graph structure.
This portal will ease one click business system to save time, money & human efforts.
We are a one step portal that can help you promote all kinds of products & services.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Face book and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Source and secure sponsorship
- New Franchise Lead generation.
- Field marketing.
- Digital marketing.
Experience: Fresher and above.