HR-Executive at Quickride
Views:184 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quick Ride - B2C Campaign Manager (3-5 yrs)
Quick Ride is India's no.1 Car-pooling and Bike-pooling app. Our vision is to provide a platform that makes commuting easy, fun and affordable. In the process, disrupt the mobility industry by leveraging the existing resources with latest technologies and innovative
Solutions. We work with all the major companies in India to provide comfortable and low cost commute solutions and strive to expand beyond. Our core team is a motley crew of IIT-IIM grads, designers, business guys, entrepreneurs and techies.
Who are we looking for:
Rock star marketing lead who takes up complete responsibility of Product's market reach and success, with solid experience in B2B Sales and B2B2C Campaign execution. Responsible for product positioning and go-to-market planning and execution.
- Who understand the vision and would like to participate and own the vision.
- Be like a partner than employee.
- Ability to work in fast faced start-up environment with everyday challenges and unbounded responsibilities.
- Know the target audience better than anyone, anywhere
- An analytical, quantitative mind-sets. Result-oriented, go-getter attitude.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines and constrained budgets.
- A digital media candidate, well versed with social media campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation, self-organisation and leadership skills
- Identify marketing strategy and plan of action to increase market visibility and its execution
- B2B Sales. Target large enterprises, demonstrate Quick Ride and get campaign approvals.
- Promote the product through participation in BTL activities and campaigns
- Reach B2C through B2B platforms. Talk to employees and help them to ride share on Quick Ride at B2B Platforms.
- Lead the Green commuting campaign of Quick Ride at various Enterprises like Tech Mahindra, WIPRO, IBM, COGNIZANT and Tech parks like DLF, RMZ, Embassy, Ascendas, etc.,
- Collaborate and develop creative marketing content. Execute acquisition campaigns on Social Media / Digital platforms
- Customer interaction and engagement program (Email marketing)
- Lead team of sales executives to execute the campaigns and sales activities.