HR Executive at Quick Heal Technologies Ltd
Views:101 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quick Heal - Senior Account Manager - Sales (8-16 yrs)
Position: Account Manager - SMB
- The Account Manager is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- Prior work experience of 5+ years in similar field or IT hardware and software/Cloud or telecom domain. Proven ability to building channel partnerships and nurturing these.
Job Description :
- Develop an understanding of customers' business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Seqrite portfolio of technology solutions; EPS, UEM, UTM, MDM and QH Academy
- Manage accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties.
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly, yearly sales quota
- Acquiring new logos
- Need to have a thorough account mapping a Good Customer relationship
- Qualified rolling Funnel of minimum 3x of quota
- Regular engagement with the partner and relationship
- Tracking and submission of daily activity report