Qubit Capital - Specialist - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
At Qubit Capital, we lay our main focus on creating an impact in the market with our solutions. As a platform, we provide a concrete pillar to Startups/SMEs who are looking for early-stage seed funding to raise A series of funding and help them achieve their profit maximization goals especially for the firms that are remarkable and doing scalable business in the market.
For Startups, Qubit helps them reinforce their work structure by providing support with an early-stage seed fund to A series of funding with our network of accredited investors.
For Investors, we aid in the decision-making process by providing extensive assistance in the dissemination of potential investments based on their interests and/ or the market.
We are seeking an ingenious Business Development Specialist to improve our business objectives and ensure that the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and stakeholders. The holder of this position will report directly to the Managers/Founders and will be responsible for preparing relevant business strategies, frameworks, and techniques along with providing roadmaps that encourage highly compelling Investor-Startup relations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The major roles and responsibilities of this role will include-
- Analyzing and expanding business by developing confidence and belief in the minds of Startups/Investors concerning the company's vision and strategy.
- Develop and maintain robust startup relationships by understanding their requirements and encouraging growth.
- Work on preparing strategies and structuring the functioning of the organization by understanding the Investor thesis.
- Create and maintain a reputation in the market by demonstrating how we function and the challenges being curbed by us.
- Involve in clear communications with the startups to understand their needs better and work accordingly.
- Mapping relevant startups with the help of available Investor thesis.
- Managing the deals from end to end, starting with mapping of the relevant startups and handling the communications that occur in the process.
- Provide insights about the market activities and trends and convey the same to the leadership team.
- Successfully converting and closing the deals.
- Sound professional who carries extensive experience as a Business Development Personnel
- Able to generate business results and leadership qualities along with effective management skills.
- Should carry futuristic perspectives in regard to entrepreneurial development
- Success in this role requires one to be articulated in collaboration, communication, leadership, and vision.
- MBA/PGDM (Marketing/Finance) or any other similar qualifications
- 1 or more years of experience in handling relations with the corporate sector and managing strategic alliances are mandatory.
- Experience with Venture Capital funds, Private Equity Funds or Family office
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Experience in working with Startup Ecosystem