Director Operations at Quantum Bso & Tech Pvt ltd
Views:214 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Quantum - Executive - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Quantum Bso and Tech Pvt ltd is a product development company that has been providing software solutions for over 15 years with a number of Global shipping companies.
We would like to grow Quantum's visibility in the industry and we are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, person to join our marketing team. The person should have the ability to learn quickly and be updated on the current marketing methods, yet be able to do research and datamine - relevant to our industry.
We need you soon so if you have a notice period that is within 1 month, get in touch.
We are based in Koramangala, Bangalore.
- The BDE shall play a crucial part in the formulation and execution of the companies Marketing and Sales strategy and in the achievement of the Top Line (Revenue) numbers.
- The BDE also communicates with our global Channel partners in ensuring that they are delivering as per plan, and follow-up directly towards sales.
- The BDE would be required to extensively datamine sources for companies that may be a target for our products, and in conjunction with the BDM, maintain a direct sales channel.
- Marketing knowledge (theoretical) as well as Practical
- Sales techniques including presentations, collaterals and campaigns
- On-line resource management, Data-mining and CRM management
- Website maintenance and press releases
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data
- E - campaign coordination
- Analysing market and sales information
- Identification of prospective clients.
Marketing collaterals - creation and maintenance
Follow up with Clients through the CEO's contacts
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and maintaining research databases.
- Supports sales staff by presales tasks, providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- CRM & Database Management
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Great communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.