President at Quantsapp Pvt. Ltd.
Views:925 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Quantsapp - Intern - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
About Quantsapp Private Limited :
Founded in 2016, Quantsapp is now the leading platform for options analytics in India. Our application has been made to enable a systematic and smooth experience, making it easier for option enthusiasts to trade. Quantsapp wants to accelerate its growth even more which requires the development team to grow.
Our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, into the dynamic and technology-driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that Quantsapp's core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course, fun are never compromised. Hard work pays off: we have more than 3,00,000 (and counting!) users of our application within such a short span of time. Currently, we are not only expanding our business in Mumbai, but we are also widening our horizons globally, starting from North America, with an entire world to capture.
About the internship :
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Building contacts and interacting with existing clients across the country over chat and calls
2. Understanding our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
3. Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
4. Onboarding new users and providing application details to clients
5. Explaining the online product to the customers who visit our site and ask questions
6. Understanding the queries and guiding them with the appropriate solution, simultaneously assisting/encouraging them to go for online solutions through the app
7. Working on new initiatives in growing business
8. Doing the welcome calls
- Informal dress-code
Contract length : 3 months
Job Types : Full-time, Internship
Salary : From - 5,000.00 per month
Mandatory - Work From Office, located in Andheri east (Mumbai)