President at Quantsapp Pvt. Ltd.
Views:75 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Quantsapp - Customer Relation & Sales Role (0-4 yrs)
Quantsapp is a global fintech startup with branches in Mumbai and Toronto. We provide proprietary & game-changing analytical solutions to participants of the financial markets. We have 150000 users on our application in India with the entire world to capture.
The basic tasks comprises of handling incoming business and solving queries of our clients. For this the candidate must have the ability to work in a fast pace and multitask.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2. Onboard new users and providing application demos to clients.
3. Understand our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
4. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
5. Interact with clients across the country over chat and calls.
6. Understand the queries/grievances and guiding them with the appropriate solution, simultaneously assisting/encouraging them to go for online solution thru the app.
7. Coordinate between various cross-functional teams to ensure timely redressal of customer's issue.
8. Explain the online product to the customers who visit our site and ask questions.
9. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
10. Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
11. Work on new initiatives in growing business with a quantifiable end product.
12. Take part in marketing strategies.
13. Learn new things about online technology and market.
14. Help in the other operations of the company.
Key Skills :
Basic Computer Skills, Good Communication Skills (English, Hindi), English proficiency (written), Hard working, Positive Attitude
Required Experience and Qualifications :
1. Minimum 70% in under-graduation.
2. Any prior experience in sales will be an added advantage.
3. Basic technical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.