President at Quantsapp Pvt. Ltd.
Views:174 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Quantsapp - Acquisition Manager - Sales (2-5 yrs)
About Quantsapp : Founded in 2016, Quantsapp is now India's Largest Option Analytics platform. Our application has been made to enable a systematic and smooth experience, making it easier for option enthusiasts to trade. We have more than 75 Analytical tool which cater data needs of all kinds of Option Traders.
- Our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, into the dynamic and technology-driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that Quantsapp's core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course, fun are never compromised.
- Hard work pays off: we have more than 10,00,000 (and counting!) users of our application within such a short span of time. Currently, we are not only expanding our business in Mumbai, but we are also widening our horizons globally.
For more details about our company & our products, the links are provided below :
Website : https://www.quantsapp.com/
Application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantsapp.qapp
Job Summary :
- The candidate will be part of a Quantsapp and taking care of business build by building relationships with potential clients.
- All products & services are highly niche. Candidate will undergo a training in F&O Segment and will have exposure to Derivative analysis through our training programme.
1. Responsible for Sourcing & Acquiring New tie-ups - sub-brokers/influencers/trainers/training institutions.
2. Managing existing and new tie-ups as well and ensure business development.
3. Ensuring business conversions from new tie-ups
4. Field sales and meetings
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) :
- Reasonable Revenue Targets linked with very attractive Incentives.
Criteria for Applying :
1. Have an interest in Financial Markets. Prior Knowledge of the same will act as an advantage
2. Open to learning new things
3. Good communication skills (Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi, Telegau, Gujarati, etc.) Any other languages known will provide an edge.
4. Persuasive in nature with good negotiations skills
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
6. Target Driven/Result Oriented
7. Comfortable with traveling for Client Meetings/Company Events (within or outside Mumbai)/ on field sales
Experience : 2 to 4 years in Acquisition or Business Development
CTC Offered :
- INR Up to 4.5 LPA + Incentives
- Upon consistent performance, an employee can earn upto 40-75% of Salary as their monthly incentive
Job Location : Andheri East, Mumbai
Why work at Quantsapp ?
- At Quantsapp, you get to be part of one of the largest analytical hub in India which is now growing globally & learn more about Options & Derivative Market from the Industries best leaders through our Training & Development programmes conducted on a periodic basis. Also, the young co-workers make it a fun environment to work.
- In terms of monetary benefit, we have one of the best Incentive Plan
- Additionally, employees are rewarded/awarded on their outstanding performance from time-to-time
- Also, in order to enable a good work-life balance, all our employees are privileged to a sum of 30 Paid Leaves for one Financial Year on a Pro-Rata Basis-