Quantiphi - Graphic Designer/Senior Marketing Role (0-1 yrs)
- We are looking for a creatively driven person who is a fluent user of Photoshop and Illustrator, to work as a Graphic Designer in Quantiphi's creative team and create impactful artwork capturing technology-driven concepts and support various digital marketing campaigns.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define the work pipeline.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with the content team and creative lead to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Must-have skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Good to have skills : Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, 3ds max