Manager - HR at Quantinsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:12 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QuantInsti - Manager - Affiliate Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Position Summary :
We're looking to add an affiliate marketing manager (minimum 3+ years of experience) for our marketing team. This individual will be an ace communicator and shall be able to connect, engage and nurture potential affiliates and influencers in the fintech domain.
- Drive revenue through affiliate marketing campaigns
- Grow existing affiliate program
- Onboard relevant affiliates and influencers
- Negotiate and evaluate affiliate advertising agreements
- Engage and maintain relationships with existing affiliates
- Performance monitoring and reports generation
- Competitor analysis and market research to identify hacks/opportunities that can multiply the growth
- Impeccable communication for affiliate and influencer marketing outreach and management
- Relevant work experience in media buying with excellent analytical skills
- Content repurposing and editing: Ability to create content (i.e. video, audio, and images) using online tools
- Good design sense with copywriting skills to create engaging ad creatives and copies
- Well versed with web analytics and reporting tools: Google Analytics, CRM, CPC ad platforms, social media analytics, MS Excel etc.
- Good understanding of various digital marketing channels like SEO, PPC, Social Media, Referral, Email etc.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS/Schema
Compensation: INR 8,00,000 - INR 12,00,000 annually.
About QuantInsti :
QuantInsti- was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage - a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 200+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti-, we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding-edge education and technologies. We offer high-quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional-grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
Why work with us?
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with the goal of delivering the best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn, and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.