Manager - HR at Quantinsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:32 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
QuantInsti - Campaign Manager (3-7 yrs)
Position Summary :
We are looking for a driven Campaign Manager with 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, email marketing & building relationships with internal teams, and other support teams in execution. This role will help to execute and grow marketing programs in order to increase engagement through emails and generate revenue. Working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment, you will support product launches, create and execute discount campaigns, manage events, produce a wide range of lead generation materials and programs, analyze results, and make suggestions for improvements. This role will report to the Global Sales Head.
- Plan product, campaign and content visibility on the platform in order to drive user engagement and conversion. Conduct weekly meetings with teams to create weekly and monthly campaign - plans.
- Handling Email marketing of the website with the tools : Monitor, evaluate and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators.
- Plan to create marketing automation campaigns, to engage leads at the right touchpoints with the end objective of revenue generation.
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers.
- Collaborate with various teams to design and develop new assets for each touch-points of the customer journey.
Skills Required :
- At least 2+ years of experience setting up campaigns for digital and/or email marketing
- 1+ years of experience to build or get emails/landing pages built from team that delivers results.
- A technology savvy or minded marketer with exposure and capability of problem solving and data analysis
- Expertise in Salesforce CRM is a plus. (functional)
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal is must
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytic, detail oriented; comfortable in a metrics-driven business environment.
Salary Range: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 Annually
About QuantInsti :
QuantInsti- was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage - a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 180+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti-, we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding edge education and technologies. We offer high quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
Why you should join us?
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with a goal of delivering best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.