Manager - HR at Quantinsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:20 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
QuantInsti - Assistant Manager - Presales (0-1 yrs)
Position Summary : We are in the process of expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic individual who brings their existing expertise to our expanding suite of products & services.
- Identify new contacts within the database, from inbound leads, and outbound targets and effectively qualify prospects and assess the necessary steps to complete a new business transaction with them.
- Handle the lead/account till the completion of the sales cycle to convert a lead to a brand ambassador
- Improve pre-sales engagement & nurturing of leads to ensure higher conversions. Conversion percentage and healthy pipeline is critical.
- Coordinate with multiple verticals/teams within the firm to efficient the sales cycle.
- Successful sales acquisition and achieving & exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure that due MIS related processes are adhered to and regular reporting is done. CRM hygiene is quintessential for reviewing team member's performance
- Ensure lasting business relationships with colleagues, clients and discuss & handle strategic and sensitive issues.
Education : Graduation in any discipline is a must
Other Aspects/Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer first attitude and ensure world-class treatment to all prospective leads
- Communicate smoothly with people across geographies while respecting cultural sensitivities and customer psychology
- Adaptability to optimize efficiently for work: Across responsibilities, time zones and teams.
- An orientation towards performance, along with exceptional work ethics
- A deep rooted hustle to generate growth for the organization and above all your themselves individually
Compensation : INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 annually. You shall be eligible for target-based incentives on a periodic basis post successful achievement of targets.
About QuantInsti :
- QuantInsti- was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage - a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 200+ countries and continues to grow rapidly.
- At QuantInsti- , we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding-edge education and technologies. We offer high-quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional-grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
Why work with us ?
- At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with the goal of delivering the best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn, and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.