Manager - HR at Quantinsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:114 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
QuantInsti - Assistant Manager - International Sales (0-3 yrs)
QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we- ve 2 primary products:
- Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPATTM)
We- ve recently launched a new product, Quantra Blueshift which is aimed at helping our users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use.Our aim is simple: to be the one-stop solution for everything algo!
We- re in the process of expanding our team and are looking for enthusiastic Assistant Manager-International Sales, who bring their existing expertise to our expanding suite of products & services.
- Identify new contacts within the database, from inbound leads,and outbound targets and effectively qualify prospects and assess the necessary steps to complete a new business transaction with them.
- Nurture leads to help them make a buying decision
- Handle the account till the completion of the sales cycle to convert a lead to a brand ambassador
- Improve pre-sales engagement to ensure higher conversions.
- Coordinate with multiple verticals within the firm.Generate the lead and lead management. Should be able to research and generate relevant international leads independently as well as with marketing team
- For sales acquisition and achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure that due MIS processes are adhered to and regular reporting is done
- Ensure lasting business relationships with colleagues, clients and discuss & handle strategic and sensitive issue.
Age: 25 to 30 years
- Previous experience of Relationship Management, Calls center experience/ education sales would be an added advantage.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience involving international sales, freshers can also be fine
- Certain understanding of financial markets/trading would be an additional benefit
Other Aspects / Skills:
- Customer first attitude and ensure world-class treatment to all prospective leads
- Communicate smoothly with people from various geographies while respecting cultural sensitivities
- Adaptability to work across time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good grasp on customer psychology and cultural differences
- Proven team management skills with the ability to motivate & inspire the team to give their best
- An orientation towards performance, along with exceptional work ethics
- Keenness to work on challenging tasks while pursuing rapid growth
- Proficient in MS Office and experience in CRM & MIS management tools
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their families.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which who has internalized our better aligned motto: party hard, work harder!
- Working with this company in its early days will allow for rapid growth, while providing you the opportunity to contribute to important business decisions and shape the product.