Manager - HR at Quantinsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:92 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
QuantInsti - Assistant Manager - Business Development (1-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager : Business Development
Position Summary :
We are in the process of expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic individual who brings their existing expertise to our expanding suite of products & services.
- Identify new contacts within the database, from inbound leads, and outbound targets and effectively qualify prospects and assess the necessary steps to complete a new business transaction with them
- Nurture leads to help them make a buying decision
- Handle the account till the completion of the sales cycle to convert a lead to a brand ambassador
- Improve pre-sales engagement to ensure higher conversions.
- Coordinate with multiple verticals within the firm. Generate leads and lead management. Should be able to research and generate relevant international leads independently as well as with marketing team
- For sales acquisition and achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure that due MIS processes are adhered to and regular reporting is done
- Ensure lasting business relationships with colleagues, clients and discuss & handle the strategic and sensitive issue.
Education : Graduation in any discipline.
Previous Experience :
- Previous experience of Relationship Management, Calls center experience/ education sales would be an added advantage.
- 1 to 6 years of work experience involving international sales. Freshers with good communication skills can also apply.
- Certain understanding of financial markets/trading would be an additional benefit
Other Aspects / Skills :
- Customer-first attitude and ensure the world-class treatment to all prospective leads
- Communicate smoothly with people from various geographies while respecting cultural sensitivities
- Adaptability to work across time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp on customer psychology and cultural differences
- Proven team management skills with the ability to motivate & inspire the team to give their best
- An orientation towards performance, along with exceptional work ethics
- Keenness to work on challenging tasks while pursuing rapid growth
- Proficient in MS Office and experience in CRM & MIS management tools
Compensation: INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 annually.
Company Overview :
QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we- ve 3 primary products:
- Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading (EPAT- ) - The flagship course. About 6-month long, gold standard for quant & algo trading education globally. Participants from 65+ countries.
- Quantra- A self-paced learning platform with one of the most advanced & intelligent features for interactive learning. Already has registered users from 150+ countries.
- Quantra Blueshift - Our newest product aimed at helping users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use through back-testing, research & trading.
QuantInsti's ecosystem of products also includes a Single Sign On application, our website, our blog and a lot more. Our aim is simple: To be the one stop solution for everything algo!
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You!
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their dependents.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better aligned motto: party hard, work harder!
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth, while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.