CEO at Zedass Associates LLP
Views:68 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Quality Assurance Analyst - Customer Service (2-6 yrs)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of calls and chat process agents who deal with our existing, potential new users.
- The QA will monitor inbound calls, sales calls, and chat responses to assess associates' demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing, creating, and implementing processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall user's experience.
- Participates in the design of call and chat monitoring formats and quality standards. Perform call and chat monitoring and provide trend data to the management.
- Participates in user listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Provides feedback to associates, team leaders, and managers. Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for review.
- 2 to 6 years relevant experience in quality assurance
- Should have Bachelor Degree
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)