L&D Officer at Quale Infotech
Views:4 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quale Infotech - Executive - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
- Quale Infotech Inc. is a leading tech company in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation and Cloud. We are headquartered in the United States and present in 5 countries across 4 continents.
- We offer Gen-Next digital solutions for overcoming challenging business issues. We strongly believe in enabling our customers to the path of Digital Transformation through cutting-edge and innovative solutions.
- Quale is where your Quest for success and excellence begins.
- We are an experienced group of practitioners who have championed innovation and implemented change across global organizations. Our team is passionate, fun-loving, and committed to success.
#QualePanti : Our culture of innovation and delivery enables our customers and employees to grow naturally. Yes, we have a life outside of work, our quarterly sports tournaments and carrom duels are super fun.
- If you have a passion for Next-Gen technologies and new challenges don't scare you then join our growing family.
- We are hiring self-driven and technically sound SaaS Product Sales professionals who have the ability to build and sustain relationships.
Your responsibilities include :
- Create and execute quarterly business plans that result in hitting monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Using internal CRM, complete and report 20-30 daily outbound activities
- Using an internal playbook to manage the entire sales lifecycle
- Create meaningful business relationships with prospects and existing clients
- Use the various training platforms to continuously grow your personal knowledge of our product, sales, and process
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the assigned vertical industry
- Conduct an assigned number of product presentations to the client per week
- Conduct an assigned number of sales proposals delivered per week
You should have :
- Should have the ability to interact with high profile clients, is confident, and understands technology
- Proficiency in client interactions with the closure of sales deals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and have a sales-oriented mindset
- At ease with LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media-based prospecting.
- If these are the qualities that describe you, we welcome you to the team!