HR at Quadrant Consumer
Views:287 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Quadrant Consumer - Senior Sales Professional (6-9 yrs)
Quadrant Consumer Products LLP is a young FMCG organisation. Started in 2017, Quadrant came into effect to provide a Sales and Distribution platform to organisations intending to explore and grow their brands in the intricate and ever-evolving Indian Retail Trade environment. The organisation has been founded by FMCG Sales and Distribution practitioners with a cumulative experience of over fifty years in the industry.
Our infrastructure of distributor network, Front-line Sales Force, Key Customer Relationships and Trade Marketing skills across the top markets of India, uniquely positions us as an able partner for FMCG brands intending to make a mark in India.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for primary and secondary target achievement of the assigned territory. Handle General Trade & Modern Trade for Personal Care/Food /Dairy/Beverages & battery categories. Adept at identifying and developing key clients for business excellence and accomplishment of targets.
Must have exposure of battery division.
Experience - 7+ Years
CTC - 7-9 Lacs p.a. (Negotiable for right candidate)
Primary job responsibilities of an area sales manager would include:
1. Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
2. Primary and secondary target achievement of the area
3.Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
4. Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and achieving monthly targets through the sales team
5. Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
6. Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
An area sales manager typically manages sales force within his defined regional territory. He/ she is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the region.
Competencies and Skills Required
Since team management and sales target achievement are the most important responsibilities of an area sales manager
1. Good communication skills
2. Ability to manage teams
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Ability to meet targets
5. Problem solving skills