Quadrant Consumer - Brand Promoter (0-2 yrs)
About Us :
Quadrant Consumer is a National Sales and Distribution organisation in India. We have created a nationwide network of distribution and sales professionals that enables brands to create and execute entry strategies into the Indian FMCG environment. Our capabilities and capacities extend across General Retail, Organised Retail and E-Commerce platforms. We provide strong Trade Marketing and Training services vital to a brand's growth.
For more details you can visit our website www.quadrantconsumer.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
A brand promoter is the face of the brand inside a retail store. The primary responsibility of the promoter is to spread awareness about the brand and its products amongst the potential shoppers for the brand within a retail store environment.
- A promoter should reach out to potential shoppers within the store, understand their requirements and explain the benefits of our brand so as to help them buy an appropriate product of the brand
- The promoter will be expected to have a strong understanding of the products for which adequate training will be provided. Promoter should do a thorough detailing of the products, demonstrations of required and communicate promotions appropriately so as to enable a sale for the products.
- Merchandising of products on the shelf is an important responsibility. The products should be clean and kept appropriately at the right locations in the store.
- The promoter should be able to develop good relationships with the store staff so as to ensure smooth operations for the brand within the store. They should communicate regularly with store staff as well as company representatives to ensure appropriate availability of products on the shelf.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Any Graduate's or Undergraduates
- Fresher's can also apply
- Female candidates would be preferred
- Ability to communicate in Hindi, local language and English (preferably)
- Work in a young and high growth business environment
- Experience of working for global brands
- Gain strong on the job selling skills
- Opportunity to obtain a long term employment basis performance
- The role is for weekends only Friday to Sunday (11 AM to 8 PM). This will allow you to manage the same along with your other week long activities
Interested candidate may send their profile