HR at QtPi Robotics Pvt.Ltd.
Views:21 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
QtPi Robotics - Intern/Executive - Customer Relationship (1-3 yrs)
QtPi Robotics started off in 2016 with a vision to develop a co-creation platform for students to indulge in the skills necessary for an exciting career. A Team of ed-tech entrepreneurs with academic background from the prestigious Indian Institute of Science (IISc), the exhaustive experience of over 15 years working with tech giants like Microsoft, Yahoo and Oracle, and an unparalleled vision to revolutionize learning for Students.
We believe that today's generation holds the potential to transform the future if equipped with the right skills and technology. It's about time we pull students out of the rat race and teach them how to think instead of what to think!
About the work from home job/internship :
1. Working on the leads and engaging with parents to offer courses over phone calls
2. Ensuring regular contact with existing clients to maintain our company's presence
3. Identifying a range of our offerings that could meet the goals and values of each client
4. Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings
5. Settling clients' concerns in a swift and professional manner. Escalating issues to the manager
6. Coordinating with the coaching team and getting to know the clients better
7. Reactivating the disengaged customer relationships by offering new deals on courses
8. Harnessing internal relationships to better address clients' needs and to maximize our profits
Skills Required :
1. English Proficiency (Spoken & Written)
2. Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. A team player with leadership skills.
Other requirements :
1. Prior experience as a relationship executive (bonus if it's in edu-tech)
2. Familiarity with CRM software and procedures
3. In-depth knowledge of effective sales and negotiation tactics
4. Outstanding verbal and written communication
5. Ability to forge profound working relationships
6. Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills