HR at QtPi Robotics Pvt.Ltd.
Views:65 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
QtPi Robotics - Executive/Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
QtPi Robotics started off in 2016 with a vision to develop a co-creation platform for children to indulge in STEAM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts and Math) Learning like never before. An academic background from the prestigious Indian Institute of Science (IISc), the exhaustive experience of over 15 years working with tech giants like Microsoft, Yahoo and Oracle and an unparalleled vision to revolutionize learning for children, paved the way to the creation of a one-of-its-kind Robotics Kit. And what's more? Everything designed and manufactured in Bangalore!
We believe that today's generation of children holds the potential to transform the future is equipped with the right skills and technology. It's about time we pull students out of the rat race and teach them how to think instead of what to think!
We are looking for a smart and passionate interns to join our Business Development team and contribute to the growth of our company.
Candidates should have a keen interest in education and innovation along with acumen for sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Conduct market research and generate leads.
2) Plan and execute sales targets in selected regions.
3) Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
5) Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
6) Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
7) Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
8) Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
9) Establishing and maintaining client relationships. (B2C)
10) Consulting with the Sales Manager to follow up with customers and identify new qualified leads
11) Identifying and resolving client concerns.
12) An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product will be a key skill set in a B2C or B2B sales model.