HR Executive at Qtel Comtech Limited
Views:83 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Qtel - Tender Executive (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT QTEL :
Qtel is an ISO 9001-2000 & 10002:2004 Certified Company founded in 1999. We leverage our strength in critical technology for self-service commerce in banking, transportation, utility, bill-pay solutions end-to-end. These are innovative, reliable and easy to use and can be configured to suit a variety of applications and consumer needs.
Qtel's wide range of solutions & products are currently deployed with leading companies, processing millions of transactions. This demand is due in large part to, the reliability and robustness of our products & design which gives customers simplified functionality and proof of transaction comfort. Our range of specialist self-serve machines securely accepts payments by banknotes, cards, cheque or coins. These can then dispense a wide range of products, services and process electronic transactions, while returning the balance change.
We design, develop and quickly deliver customized solutions. We can initiate & launch the services with capabilities to swiftly scale-up & meet rapid expansion requirements. Our service & support ensures consumer delight.
For more visit us at www.qtelcomtech.com
Job Description :
Job Summary :
To seek and bid for Govt. procurement initiatives. Qtel is a regd. SSI and an MSME company with capability to design, manufacture and deliver software & hardware for the self-service industry in banking, transportation, utility, retail etc.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Executive - Tender cell will be one point contact for all the institutional tenders being filed and will be responsible to execute all online/offline tenders which will enable team to enhance India institutional business. He/She will also be responsible for follow up on recovery of spread amount in the form of EMD and Bank guarantee.
- Your KRAs will be:
- Responsible for filling the online and offline tenders.
- Responsible for all activities related to tender preparing COT, EMD and Security Deposit.
- Preparing the Tender Documents, tender submission, follow up for the tenders.
- Co-ordination with Sales team for collecting the price for the quoted products sometimes co-ordinate with distributors for tenders.
- Co-ordination with Sales, service, finance team and legal team for collecting the information required to fill/submit the tenders.
- Coordination with finance team for EMD & Bank guarantees preparation.
- Responsible for recovering the pending EMD Amount.
- Update the Tender Cell data tracker on regular basis.
- Responsible to share MIS to the reporting manager as and when required.
- Responsible to share the Dashboard with the Business heads on weekly basis.
- Documentation of all tender documents.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills and pleasing personality.
- High Energy, go getter and a pro-active personality. Should be a self-starter and should be able to work independently
- Effective Tendering skills and presence of mind.
- Should have adequate knowledge of IT/Software business including conceptual selling.
- Good knowledge of software industry norms and standard practices.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills .
- Submit quotes to customers and negotiate as necessary to secure the contracts
- Knowledge on MS Office & Tally.
Unique Training & Mentoring under the business head in a corporate environment. Ability to manage multiple opportunities will be key take aways. Success based incentive and opportunity to work in a growing company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: - 12,000.00 to - 35,000.00 /month