Managing Director-India at QSC India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:79 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QSC India - Manager - Sales - West Region (6-12 yrs)
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune
QSC is looking for a Sales Manager based in Mumbai or Pune, India. To be successful in this role, you should have 6-10 years of experience in the Audio/AV Industry and a passion to drive sales by expanding customer & channel bases while taking accountability for reaching set revenue targets. You will be responsible for products under all business units - Live Sound and Systems. You will also be assisting the Regional Manager in coverage and expansion of business with the territory allocated to you.
The key requisites for the position will be maintaining and utilizing existing connections & relationships with the relevant channels, having experience handling customers directly across industry verticals, having the basic techno-commercial knowledge, containing awareness about the trends in the industry, having strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude, and willingness to travel across the territory allocated to you.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in coverage and expansion of business across Western India for all QSC products
- Engage with Channel partners across business verticals - Live Sound, Systems, and drive business through them.
- Manage Channel relationships and keep the Channel partners updated on the product portfolio by regular product orientation and training programs
- Engage with End Customers directly across business verticals to position the brand and create business opportunities
- Engage with Pre-Sales / Technical team to give the right solution to the customer/channel partners and handle competition
- Managing business pipeline, regular planning & forecasting for healthy Sales operations.
- Any Graduate with 6-10 years of experience in Sales.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales management skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Good work ethic - must be punctual and regular at work.
- Ability to be professional in a casual environment.
- Ability to make quick and logical decisions when faced with an unusual situation.
- Should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.