Assistant Manager at Qodenext India Pvt Limited
Views:29 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
QodeNext - Zonal Business Manager (10-13 yrs)
JOB Description : Zonal Business Development Head - North
Industry : Barcoding, Printers and Scanners
Category : Sales
Skills: Negotiation, Networking, Business acumen, Team Management, Problem Solving
Interview and Selection skills, Productivity Management, Data Management. Partner Management
Job Type: Permanent
Job Description : This is a P&L responsibility, wherein the incumbent will be responsible for handling a large geography and business size. This role would also require capability building, stake holder management/ KAM and creating a long-term road map for the LOB
The key responsibilities for the role are :
- Responsible for P&L of LOB, also responsible for both value and volume of business
- Managing a team of Business Development Manager
- The incumbent will filter out high potential deals by analysing business strategies, opportunity requirements/pre-requisites/financials, and internal priorities.
- The incumbent will design the best negotiating strategies by considering the risks and rewards, keeping in mind the counter-parties- preferences & goals.
- The incumbent will lead and close the deal, understand the customer's requirements thoroughly, and tailor pitch the deal/products accordingly.
- The incumbent will manage all contractual requirements and align the end result with the company's internal operations and capabilities
- The incumbent is accountable for managing, expanding, and building the sales performance, distribution, and efficiency
- Responsible for gathering and acting upon Market Intelligence, consumer choices and consumer behaviour
- Ensure distribution capability efficiency and benchmarks are met.
- Building relationship with existing stakeholders
- Experience with conflict resolution and matrix relationships
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- A successful candidate is someone with:
- 10-13 years of experience in Solution Sales, Hardware, Concept Selling, B2B selling
- Experience in handling large business Volumes and a large team size will be ideal
- Having an aptitude for General Management, Sales Management, Supply Chain and Key stakeholder management.