BDM - Property Acquisition at Qi Spine
Views:49 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Qi Spine - Manager - Business Development/Property Acquisition (3-10 yrs)
Property Acquisition - BDM
- We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to work in the Projects and Business development function to be a crucial part of our national business expansion team.
Location : Mumbai - Kurla as the base location (should be flexible for pan India)
Job Description :
- Study potential locations for new clinic (store) development across India. Market mapping and lead generation about prospective property acquisition. Location and catchment mapping and analysis of new clinic locations
- Sourcing of the new properties for the assigned territories with the best of the commercial terms which includes site visits, property sourcing & nalization, legal clearance, lease registration, etc
- Evaluating and executing new business opportunities while working with key internal stakeholders. Taking care of Arenja Holdings outlets (COCO) expansion, site selection, recce, location analysis.
- Working closely with senior management and other support functions, for growing the business by developing with prime locations for rapid opening of new footprints
- Coordinating with management for handling the project as well as with vendors to execute the site acquisition within dened time. Aligning the prospects with company and negotiating the contracts to nalize
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals aligned with operations.
- Negotiating final rentals, Landlord scope of works and any other requirements.
- Work with legal team on all legal compliances, like due diligence, LOI, agreement signing, etc.