Key Account Manager at QDegrees Services
Views:56 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
QDegrees - Market Research Role (4-6 yrs)
Urgent Hiring_Market Research Role
About us :
QDegrees Services is a business consulting firm dealing in Process & Compliance audits, Market Research, Customer Experience audits, process re-engineering etc. Headquartered in Jaipur, with branch offices in Mumbai and Bangalore servicing clients across India.
About the Role:
The role will revolve around performing end to end market research aimed at gathering data that can be used to make more informed business decisions for one of our clients from Tyre industry.
This will involve studying and getting insights from the collated data, VOC research, Market share, & behavioral research etc. by using advanced tools, competitive analysis, industry and company profiling market sizing, forecasting and identifying best practices within a specific industry segment.
This information should be compiled into a market research report which will help businesses take informed decisions on their strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding client's research objective
- Conducting exploratory research, creating questionnaire and data collection
- Data processing & creating high level analysis report
- Analyzing data collected by different teams on Tyre market share, VOC etc
- Analytics and logical approach towards the research paper
- Extensive travel to interact with clients. This would be on need base
- Using various statistical tools and tests to ascertain the research findings
- This will be a demanding job reporting to Senior management which involves communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Research appropriate markets and seek out new entry strategies, competitive landscape and product/service positioning
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Conducting PESTLE analysis, consumer behavior, usage pattern, product benchmarking
- Finalizing table of contents/ scope/ structure of the market research studies and assuming responsibility for end report in terms of quality and deadlines.
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations, evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Keeping the organization fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years within the custom Market Research industry
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Excellent organization skills
- Creativity to come up with interesting ideas regularly
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Masters or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences