Talent Acquisition at Purplle
Views:346 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Purple - Senior Executive - Key Accounts (1-8 yrs)
Overview of the Job :
- To liaise with and build strong relations with existing key accounts. Maintain and manage existing accounts according to established sales and revenue goals
- Negotiate terms of trade, promotions, listings, visibilities and communicate properly to ensure implementation on time
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business - Update and manage monthly account level data (Sales, Claims, Master updates, Promotions)
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
What you will need :
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Inclination towards Beauty industry is a plus.
- Experience in Negotiation and Convincing Skill based role
- Good verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- 2-4 years of experience in Ecommerce / FMCG sales preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.