Purple Quarter - Manager - Corporate Communication/PR (3-6 yrs)
1. Identify relevant story opportunities with respect to our business in various leading publications - national and
2. Stay abreast about the startup ecosystem - especially growing and early-stage startups
3. Support content development of press releases, articles, stories, newsletters and socials.
4. Plan long term & monthly PR strategies to highlight the key messaging of stakeholders
5. Coordinate with global business leaders, media publications, for PR for media pitching opportunities & interactions.
6. Track relevant social media and profiles in industry and category leaders across India, US, SEA and Middle East.
7. Use social media platforms (Linkedin and Twitter) to engage, develop and maintain relations with media and industry influencers facilitating meetings and media interactions
Skills and Qualities :
1. You have 3+ years of experience in PR / Corporate Communications. Agency experience preferable.
2. Creative thinking and writing should be an area of expertise. Social media experience is a bonus.
3. Ideal to have a background in mass communication/journalism.
4. You are in tune with current affairs in India and throughout the tech-hubs of the SE Asia, US and
5. You are a team player, responsible and fun to work with.