Purple Quarter - Customer Experience Specialist (2-7 yrs)
Customer Experience Specialist
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated customer experience specialist to enhance our customer experiences. You will be tracking all points of customer engagement and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
- To ensure success as a customer experience specialist, you should exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry. A top-notch customer experience specialist will be someone whose expertise results in excellent customer relationship management and a positive brand image.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with sales, search and marketing and branding teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications
- Analyzing customer feedback on services provided as well as preparing reports
- Evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.