Regional HR at Purnartha Investment Advisers Pvt Ltd.
Views:391 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Purnarthas - Cluster Manager - Equity Sales (8-15 yrs)
- Understanding business needs, its strategic direction and identifying initiatives that will allow a business to meet those strategic goals.
- Creating a systematic approach to increase reach through potential mapping and sales planning.
- Developing strong market knowledge of existing and potential clients and ensuring business growth opportunities aligned to company's strategic plans.
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills and presentation skills to exclude the final meeting with the clients.
- Lead team of Wealth Managers / Relationship Managers.
- Advice HNI/UHNI clients with the assistance of in-house experts on their business needs related to Corporate Finance, M & A, and Private Equity, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- Periodic review of target v/s actual achievement of Wealth Managers.
- Developing Business through Retail and Institutional Sales.
- Formulising Incentive Schemes from time to time.
- Developing Retention Strategies.
- Minimum 8 - 15 years Sales experience of financial products from any financial services industry.
- Team Handling experience of more than 3 years.
- Should be a Team player, proactive & target oriented.