HR - Associate at Puretech Digital
Views:13 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Puretech - Media Buyer (1-4 yrs)
Looking for a Digital Planner/Buyer who will be responsible for working with clients, agencies, sites/publishers, and internal departments to plan buy, and traffic all digital media
- Must have both search and display advertising experience. An individual can ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to individuals internally and externally.
- Has the opportunity to help shape the growth of the agency's interactive media offerings/capabilities and educate the team.
About Us :
- Puretech is an award-winning, full services digital agency, based in Mumbai, India. The company has over a decades experience helping organizations and brands more effectively use the digital medium to achieve their business goals be it acquiring customers, adding new revenue channels or delivering a more immersive experience of the brand. We don't think of digital as an end.
- For Puretech, digital technologies and tools are the means to reach desired outcomes. That's why we are completely result oriented in everything we do
Experience : 1-4 years
Job Description :
- Participates in the development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Director.
- Develops objectives, strategies, plans, and presentations.
- Creates and manages media partner RFP process.
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization, and invoice reconciliation.
- Ensures account and creative team are apprised of changes to the placements by producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet.
- Stays apprised of industry standards, and new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Investigates and utilizes information from syndicated research sources.
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners.
- Evaluates media opportunities and present media plans and/or POVs clearly in writing and orally.
- Analyses web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong mathematical abilities required
- Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize, and structure workload
- Experience using Google Analytics and other media tools.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
If interested pls share your resume with us