Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:29 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Public Relations Role - Advertising Firm (0-12 yrs)
We are hiring a PR for our client company which is a leader in the Public Relations industry.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media to increase company visibility
- Build connections with media and key journalists through a mix of channels, from traditional to digital and social.
- Ensure that our PR efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
- Forecast news cycles and identify areas of trending public interest
- Understand the competitive landscape, staying ahead of threats to our brand image
- Establish a media relations plan, with actionable strategies for high-level placements
- Evaluate and establish the public relations plan and strategy
- Engage with marketing department to ensure that the PR campaigns are aligned with all company strategic goals and relevant plans for growth and new business opportunities.
- Leverage existing media relationships, including broadcast, traditional, and online) to land prominent placements
- Pitch new ideas, and amplify content and social concepts to propel brand awareness while representing the brand voice, and staying consistent with current trends and media opportunities
- Write timely press releases and media kits, and direct social media team for proactive and regular communication
- Help establish crisis strategies and contain any damage
- Handle all inbound media inquiries and requests
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, marketing, or advertising
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and social media
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Past work experience in public relations
- Established media relationships
- Familiarity with content management systems