Public Relations & Brand Specialist - Advertising Firm (4-6 yrs)
Public Relations & Brand Specialist will use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for our brand through planned publicity campaigns and PR activity. This role forsomebody who aspires to go beyond just PR.
The day-to-day responsibilities :
- Independently develop implement media strategy documents, goals, media targets,pitch angles and media materials.
- Be responsible for implementing on-going public relations strategies for the brand.
- Cultivate relationships with influential print, digital and broadcast journalists or thought leaders within the industry.
- Write media releases and other press materials, digital content for the company's social media outlets, such as regular posts, blogs or tweets.
- Regularly analyse and report on media coverage.
- Ability to draft press releases and create content for media dissemination.
- Organize promotional events, like bloggers meet up, press conferences and open house discussions.
- Ensure brand consistency.
Key skills required:
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Awareness of the PR significance of social media.
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.