HR at Provakil
Views:223 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Provakil - Manager - Business Development (1-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager
About the Company :
Provakil is a leading legal technology company building products to power the practice of legal professionals. Provakil aggregates public data from across judicial platforms and provides an integrated platform for practice management for lawyers, law firms and corporate legal departments.
Our primary offering includes a litigation management suite which provides automatic updates from 7200+ courts regarding cases with an inbuilt workspace with task management, smart labels, invoicing, document storage, reporting and more. Other product offerings include a AI based Trademark Watch service to protect trademark infringements globally and a full suite Practice Management (Legal ERP) for law firms.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Need to focus on customer acquisition.
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- You have to cold call new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Perform effective in-person demos to prospects.
- Should be able to understanding customers Technical issue's and able to communicate to the other business holders.
- Should be very rigorous on sales follow-up activities.
- Should have very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have very good marketing research skills and should be able to create a rapport with the customers
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.