Provakil - Account Manager - Sales (4-7 yrs)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- You will retain corporate customers by delivering excellent customer service.
- You will identify weak accounts, address concerns of corporate customers, identify champions & ground staff within the customer organisation, align them in using our platform, and finally - strengthen our relationship with them.
- You will also work on identifying up-selling opportunities & on implementing and managing a system for individual user - accounts to maintain customer satisfaction.
- You need to have a superior product understanding, ability to listen, persist in difficult/dead customer conversations, identify customer issues, collaborate with the tech team in addressing key customer concerns and should have no qualms in travelling on-site to customer offices.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.