PropTiger.com - Account Manager - Broker Sales (3-7 yrs)
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes.
We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
What does this role hold for you- ??
- Regular On-boarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients for increased business.
- Responsible for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development.
- Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameter.
- Ensure timely collection of all revenue from clients
- Ensure end to end client relationship management and servicing
- Provide the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Will be responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets in the designated areas.
- Mapping of new projects and new builders in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new builders to ensure coverage across designated territory
Apply if you have :
- Post-graduate with 2 to 3 years of experience in sales.
- Have worked in a real estate business.
- Aggressive & Innovative thought process
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Confident & authoritative speaker
- Passion for Selling
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Result Oriented