Management Trainee at PropTiger
Views:140 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
PropTiger - Relationship Manager - Sales - Home Loan Segment (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
What does this role hold for you ?
- Proactively reach out to potential clients and explain the entire process of home loan while setting correct expectations
- Regularly and proactively communicate with clients and does timely follow-ups
- Install trust and confidence for PropTiger in Clients.
- Build and maintain great relationship with clients
- Keep track of all the potential leads and maintain proper MIS
- Adhere to company policies and processes
Apply if you have ?
- Graduation degree
- 2+ years of experience in selling banking and investment products (preferably home loan, mortgage and related products)
- Sound knowledge of Home Loan and Mortgages
- Mindset, which is self-organized, proactive and highly motivated team player
- Good analytical skills and excellent client communication
- Good command over written and spoken English with good listening skills
- Positive attitude and punctual
Know more about us :
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com
Company Profile :
PropTiger Marketing Services Pvt Ltd
Who we are...?
- Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion. We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. It's our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full stack approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine (such as Housing.com and Makaan.com) coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfilment capability through PropTiger and FastFox.
- A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-to-end, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience. Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
- Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise.
- As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end. We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India and 1 international office in Dubai.
- Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing, Makaan & Fast Fox is backed by some of the leading blue chip investors including NewsCorp, REA, SoftBank, SAIF and Accel. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in digital real estate through its investments in REA and Realter.com.
- REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia with a market cap of 7 billion US dollars and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which is a leading platform with significant presence in South East Asia. Realtor.com is the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is one the leading VC in late stage technology start-ups with investments in brands like Uber, Ola, Flipkart, Oyo etc. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.