HR at ProProfs.com
Views:184 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
ProProfs.com - Specialist - Social Media Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Looking for a strong Social Media Specialist to work on ProProfs.com and Marriage.com who will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
- Campaign Management - Manage social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn, etc for the organization. Including the creation of monthly plans and calendars, scheduling, Facebook page boosting, and management to maximize campaign outreach. Plan and execute paid campaigns across different social media platforms.
- Account Management - Including requirement gathering, feedback monitoring, and optimization to increase engagement.
- Content Management - Creation and compilation of content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Blogs, etc. that reflect our branding strategy. Closely work with design teams to generate and use creative content depending on various accounts and their requirements.
- Reporting - Analyzing and providing feedback on campaign performance against key performance indicators using Google Analytics and other social media tools. Accurately recording and reporting on marketing spend against the forecasted budget.
- Collaborate - Work closely with cross-functional teams, including editorial, design, marketing, and sales to achieve specific objectives and report on ROI. Create strong Pitch emails for top bloggers/websites alongside the SEO team for Guest Blogging & Influencer Outreach.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Have a successful track record of growing social media presence and reach.
- Have experience using google analytics and social media tools.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding how and what content works on social media platforms.
- Good with handling data.
- Planning, developing and implementing a wide range of effective marketing communications campaigns.
- Must have the willingness to learn and be a quick learner.
- Have attention for detail.
- Stay updated on industry trends.
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and adapt to changing situations quickly and effectively.
You can read about us at :