ProProfs.com - Manager - Digital Marketing Communication (6-14 yrs)
Digital Marketing Communication Manager
- We are looking for a growth hacker who drives the online marketing, brand and communication strategy for our learning (SAAS) products and publishing business (Marriage.com and ProProfs) to grow traffic, leads, engagement and conversion. The position is responsible for managing communication & increased visibility & leads through email marketing, landing pages, Influencer marketing, social media, PR, Video marketing, user community, communication, and content marketing.
- You will be jointly leading a team of 15 people and grow this team into a powerhouse of ideas and innovation. Along with this, you will be managing the team responsible for hiring and managing contract writers. The approach should be KPI 's driven and should ensure increase traffic, leads, brand awareness and brand presence in the market.
- This role requires a strong understanding of effective marketing strategies across all major digital media channels such as SEO, blogs, email (newsletter, drip emails), content outreach, website content publishing, videos, social and more. You will also lead outbound influencer outreach to build up the company's presence, guest posting, and influencer relations and product launches.
- Candidate will manage a team responsible for selecting, assigning and growing a pool of freelance - content writers (we use market places for hiring many international writers at a given time) along with in-house writers. Candidate will devise a content strategy, keyword strategy and growth strategy using content as a centerpiece to grow traffic (for publishing division) and leads (for software). Candidate will take a data driven approach utilizing organic marketing tools, google analytics and more to revise strategy based on what is working for growing traffic and leads.
Above all, the candidate needs to bring with them a healthy and respectful attitude towards others. We like generous, good-spirited, fun people; and our culture works best for such people alone.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead digital marketing to grow revenue and traffic through Blogging, Content Strategy, Social Media & Online PR.
- Develop and execute consumer & B2B marketing strategy. Relentlessly pursue ways to exponentially increase demand, month after month.
-Guide, supervise, write, edit and collaborate on content, including social media and blog posts and SEO - content.
- Manage our email marketing campaign and help us continually grow our member base and helps sales achieve their revenue goals.
- This person will be expected to grow social media traffic to become an important driver of our business.
- Engage and galvanize our target community through blogs, forums, and press opportunities.
- Prepare regular performance reports on marketing campaign metrics and social media metrics.
- Should have strong knowledge of social media, email marketing and affiliate marketing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The candidate should have an in-depth understanding of SaaS-based software & web publishing organizations and their growth dynamics.
- Knowledge of Brand communication and promotions is required.
Marketing Analytics: High level of expertise in Marketing Analytics using all available tools (such as Google Analytics and keyword tools) is a mandatory requirement.
- The candidate should possess enough quantitative skills to make 2 to 3-year growth plans and growth forecasts.
- MBA's preferred. However, a candidate with a BA or a BS with relevant work experience can also apply.
- The candidate should have worked online for at least 6 years.