HR at ProProfs.com
Views:942 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
ProProfs.com - Inside Sales/Business Development Role (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about inside sales, are self-driven and think that paycheck is not only based on the number of hours you sit at your desk, but also on your results. You will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of our SaaS product from prospecting to closure. We are looking for someone with a sense of urgency, a positive, winning attitude and an outstanding capacity to analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities-capacity to hunt and farm accounts. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and will enjoy setting benchmarks with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Generate qualified opportunities through phone calls, emails, internet research, etc.
- Execute call to prospects that are generated by internal sources, cold calls, emails to generate new sales prospects and further take them towards closure
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities in CRM and provide an update on a weekly basis.
- Log all activities accurately within CRM.
- Meet or exceed quarterly business development objectives.
- Shall be involved in end to end selling of various SAAS products to medium-large organizations
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and engineering teams to drive incremental revenue.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about ProProfs competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Effectively manage the assigned territory to maximize business potential.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
Competencies Required :
- This role has the potential to scale up to a higher degree of responsibility and as such we are looking for someone with a high level of accountability and ownership.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and he or she will enjoy setting benchmarks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- Sales experience in a technology-oriented field - knowledge/awareness about the eLearning industry and/or education sales experience is a strong plus.
- Experience/Knowledge of working in a regional sales model in the US.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment
- Proven experience of meeting/exceeding targets in a metric is driven sales environment.
- Strong analytical and probing skills; attention to detail; active listener; good organizational skills.
- Excellent ability in analyzing the opportunity for cross-selling and up sellability to hunt and farm accounts.
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- 1-5 years of experience in International Inside Sales
- MBA's preferred. However, a candidate with a BA or a BS with relevant work experience can also apply