HR at ProProfs.com
Views:345 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
ProProfs.com - Inside Sales/Business Development Role (2-6 yrs)
Generate qualified opportunities through phone calls, emails, internet research etc.
Build a strong pipeline of opportunities in CRM and provide an update on a weekly basis.
Log all activities accurately within CRM.
Meet or exceed quarterly business development objectives.
Shall be involved in end to end selling of various SAAS products to medium-large organizations
Work cross-functionally with marketing and engineering teams to drive incremental revenue.
Maintain up to date knowledge about Proprofs competitive positioning in the marketplace.
Effectively manage the assigned territory to maximize business potential.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about Inside sales, are self-driven and believe that paycheck is based on your performance not just on the number of hours that you sit at your desk?.
- This role has the potential to scale up to a higher degree of responsibility and as such we are looking for someone with a high level of accountability and ownership. We are looking for someone with a sense of urgency and a positive, winning attitude.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and he or she will enjoy setting benchmarks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- MBA's preferred. However, a candidate with a BA or a BS with relevant work experience can also apply.
- Sales experience in a technology-oriented field - knowledge/awareness about the eLearning industry and/or education sales experience is a strong plus.
- Experience/Knowledge of working in a regional sales model in APAC/EMEA.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience of meeting/exceeding targets in a metric driven sales environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in International Inside Sales.
- Strong analytical and probing skills; attention to detail; active listener; good organizational skills.
- Excellent ability in analyzing the opportunity for cross-sell and up sellability to hunt and farm accounts.
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
Our expectations upon joining:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about our products and their market positioning within 2-3 weeks
- Build a pipeline within 4-6 weeks
- Build a forecast for the quarter within 6-8 weeks
- Book business within 60 days