ProProfs.com - Content Editor (4-8 yrs)
ProProfs is looking to bring onboard a Content Editor / Manager / Senior Writer who can drive content development, write excellent copies (e.g. landing pages, blog posts, emails, etc.), and juggle a variety of projects across its products: both in the B2B/B2C space. The candidate should have prior experience with the end-to-end content development process, including working with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Development, Social, PR) to develop best-in-class marketing content. An Ideal candidate should be able to effectively repurpose and repackage content to engage users across various channels. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, is hungry to take on new professional challenges and understands the value and importance of developing best-in-class marketing content for a global audience.
Impeccable grammar and punctuation are a must.
Knowledge of technology, SaaS and experience in creating content for the web is a huge plus.
- Review and edit articles and landing pages for grammar quality and proof-read content according to user standards. You would also be responsible for writing key pieces.
- Excellent creative writing capabilities (Please share your past work / blog link). Being a blogger is a huge plus!
- Manage & recruit a team of content writers responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- Work closely with the SEO teams to research and produce keyword rich SEO content for websites.
- Plan, drive and execute a content strategy that is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure your team is on board.
- Understand meta-tags, page description, keywords. Social media sharing features-titles, descriptions and images.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels (newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collaterals, whitepapers, etc.)
- Project management for short- and long-term projects like site content audits, content migration, and new technology testing etc.
- Periodic reporting: highlighting the happenings, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers.
- Develop specific project plans/requirements briefs to execute against the marketing plan (inclusive of overall scope, costs, time, resource allocation) and communicate project goals/expectations to appropriate stakeholders and help to maintain production schedules.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyer's journey. Demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing ProProfs brand voice across every touch point. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content.
Location : Noida + Remote (Hybrid Working Model)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.