ProProfs - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-3 yrs)
- Awareness of various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic.
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique,
- Relationship-Based Link Building.EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building
- Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic.
- Able to participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums, and targeting the audience effectively.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility :
- Site Analysis, Complete technical report of the website. The report includes onpage and off-page factors of the website.
- On-page Knowledge and Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content
- Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation as per standards. etc.
- Creating high-quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques
- Content Analysis, Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
Professional Skills & Qualifications :
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone