ProProfs - Content Editor/Content Manager (6-14 yrs)
- ProProfs is looking to bring onboard a Content Manager who can drive content development and juggle a variety of projects across its products: both in the B2B/B2C space as well as in the marriage/relationship space (for Marriage.com). The candidate should have prior experience with the end-to-end content development process, including working with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Development, Social, PR) to develop best-in-class marketing content.
- The ideal candidate should be able to effectively repurpose and repackage content to engage users across various channels. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, is hungry to take on new professional challenges and understands the value and importance of developing best-in-class marketing content.
- Knowledge of technology, SaaS and experience in creating content for the web is a huge plus.
- Manage a team of content responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- Plan, drive and execute a content strategy that is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the entire content team is on board.
- Understand meta-tags, page description, keywords. Social media sharing features-titles, descriptions and images.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels (newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collaterals, whitepapers, etc.)
- Project management for short- and long-term projects like site content audits, content migration, and new technology testing etc.
- Excellent creative writing capabilities (Please share your past work/blog link). Being a blogger is a huge plus!
- Periodic reporting: highlighting the happenings, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers.
- Collaborate with the marketing, creative, product and sales teams to get inputs.
- Develop specific project plans/requirements briefs to execute against the marketing plan (inclusive of overall scope, costs, time, resource allocation) and communicate project goals/expectations to appropriate stakeholders and help to maintain production schedules.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyers' journey. Demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing ProProfs brand voice across every touch point. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content.