HR at ProProfs.com
Views:692 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
ProProfs - Account Management /Customer Success Role (1-4 yrs)
As an Account Management Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization, your primary function will be providing account management support and driving adoption with current customers to help ensure a high renewal rate.
Account Management Representative include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
- You will work with Enterprise Customers and Business Leaders to understand their needs and map ProProfs products to their goals. At the same time, you will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from sales through ongoing Account Management.
- You will be responsible for customer onboarding, account management, product adoption, account growth and account success.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and minimize Churn, by Emails and Calls to resolve challenges they are facing with respect to our product, also sharing inputs to use the product.
- The ideal candidate is a hands-on and results-oriented person with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Deliver a proactive Customer Contact Strategy to prevent Cancellation also help product team in development and revenue growth by providing relevant product feedback on a regular basis.
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner. This includes regular follow-ups with the development/product team.
- The incumbent should focus on in-depth product knowledge of all the products across ProProfs.
- To act as a customer's advocate and maintain close and cordial relationships with the customer and help them in renewing their contracts every year.
Functional Area: Account Management, Onboarding - New customer, Churn Management.
Role: Onboarding / Churn Management
Excellent verbal, oral and written skills, good presentation skills, gathering feedback.
Set and manage expectations appropriately.
About Us :
- We operate two leading websites: ProProfs.com & Marriage.com
- ProProfs.com is a leader in online education providing tools for training & assessment
- Marriage.com is a website focused on marriage and relationships and were working to make it the world's leading relationship advice community for married couples. We are visited by millions of users each month for our popular tools such as its quiz maker, survey maker & training maker. The site hosts 1,000,000+ pieces of content in 90+ languages and is a leading platform for online quizzes with the world's largest library of professional tests & quizzes. ProProfs products are used by many Fortune 500 companies such as Sony & Dell, along with users from leading educational institutes like Harvard & Yale.ProProfs is privately held, headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
You can read more about it at: