IT Recruiter at Jiva Infotech
Views:36 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Proposal Writer - IT Services (4-7 yrs)
- Strong experience in Bid /proposal management process
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders such as sales, delivery, product teams to determine Win Theme and incorporate it across the response
- Proactively acquire participation from stakeholders, perform follow-up and escalate actively on gaps and shortfalls in the value propositions.
- Hands on experience in Bid planning, tracking, follow up and timely resolution of issues
- Prioritise RFIs and industrialise the process
- Proactively develop and manage a repository of information from all potential stakeholders
- Must possess the ability to present the proposal and help pursuit team communicate and influence with the proposed solution
- Maintain Track of Presales data/repositories such as success/case stories, broiler plates and other supporting corporate and opportunity specific collaterals.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients business priorities, challenges and industry initiatives that can be translated into the company opportunities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT services industry and terminologies
- Must possess strong time management and prioritization skills
Job Requirements :
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Minimum 4+ years of bid management / proposal writing experience in the IT industry
- Knowledge of style guides and business writing best practices
- Attention to detail both in writing and the overall quality of the proposal
- Creative writing ability to convert strategy to a compelling sales pitch
- Proficiency in working with MS Office tools like Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Familiarity or working experience with graphic deisgners, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields