HR Executive at AQL Technologies
Views:148 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Proposal Writer - IT (4-10 yrs)
JD for Proposal writer
We have an immediate opening for a Proposal Writer experienced in capturing and preparing IT (Information Technology) proposals for US federal, state and private sector customers.
Company: AQL Software Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 4+ years.
Shift: 2 p.m. To 11 p.m.
- Create responses for various RFP- s, RFQ- s, RFI's.
- Proposal requirements capturing, evaluating, analyzing, talking to SMEs, work on timelines.
- Excellent writing skills: Must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.
- Great spelling, punctuation and grammar count, as well as the ability to write down complex ideas down into simple explanations.
- Manage end-to-end RFP, RFQ response processes.
- Review RFP/bid requirements and manage fulfilment of all requirements to ensure compliance and responsiveness.
- Review and analyze US Federal Government RFPs, RFIs, RFQs to understand information technology service and product requirements.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Create technology related white-papers, case studies, success stories, product presentations, website content and other artefacts for technical and non-technical audiences including customers, C-level executives, industry analysts, etc.
- Must be willing to work in UK Shift.
- Over four years of Proposal Development experience for IT projects.
- College graduate preferred, preferably in business and/or communications.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Word.
- Excellent computer skills. Should be well versed with the use of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a variety of audiences both via the phone and email.
- Experience and ability to prioritize multiple tasks appropriately.
- Must have strong people relationship skills and proven commitment to quality, ethics and professionalism.
Meenakshi Sedam | HR Executive
aqltech.com | Microsoft Gold Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.