Talent Acquisition at Bondburry
Views:6 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Proposal Writer - IT (1-3 yrs)
Position- Proposal Writer
Experience- 1-3 years
Education- Any Graduate
Notice period- Immediate to 20 days
Job Description :
- The candidate is expected to draft proposals for all prospecting clients. This individual will be working closely with the Sales team and Sales head as well.
- Proven skills in writing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment are mandatory.
- This individual will be experienced in leading proposal management and renewal, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign-off, and document production.
- The Individual will also be managing and updating all the knowledge base systems for proposals.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal, and delivery.
- Ensuring the proposals are articulated in such a way to meet/exceed the client's requirements.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Project Manager against agreed RFP/RFI deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Lead requirement sessions with bid/proposal team members.
- Undertake market research for the kick-off and solution meetings.
- Assist the Sales / Project Manager in developing a proposal structure.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Ability to coach sales and solution / SME teams in writing best practices.
- Present and tag all new proposal content to the knowledgebase for potential re-use.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Excellent time management/prioritization skills.
- Undivided attention to detail and meticulous proofreading skills.