Proposal Specialist (6-10 yrs)
The Proposal Specialist is responsible for the completion of Requests for Proposal and Information (RFP and RFI) in support of the revenue lifecycle. The Proposal Specialist will write, proofread, and edit responses to RFPs and is responsible for overseeing workflow to completion. After completion, you will update the knowledge database with all the supporting documents and information.
This is you.
1. Composed - You are skilled in translating complex business and technology requirements into clear, concise responses. You also understand the audience and creatively explain ideas in a way that will be appealing and convey the value of our products and solutions.
2. Accountable - You have a desire to win new business with discipline and organized structure to stay aligned with our company's core business principles.
3. Adaptable - You thrive in fast-paced environments. You are excited by change and can adapt quickly to changes in our industry and our approaches to remaining an industry leader.
4. Proactive - You enjoy taking on challenges and you like - rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done.- You are a self-starter and manage your work and deadlines independently.
5. Experienced - You have 6 to 7 years of experience managing RFPs within a high-performing technology company. You- ve earned a degree in Business (MBA ideal) from a top-tier school and are a passionate learner.
This is what you- ve done.
1. RFP Response Creation - You- ve created high-quality, competitive responses for all incoming Proposals and Technical Questionnaires that are tailored to specific requirements for each opportunity.
2. Knowledge management - You- ve maintained knowledge repository and familiar with Loopio, SharePoint or any other data management system.
3. Strategy and decision making - You- ve worked with internal stakeholders to help with the qualification of the opportunity and manage the incoming RFPs and timelines.
4. Project Management - You- ve managed projects with exceptional attention to detail and communicate with sales leaders and SME's during the RFI/RFP process (from receipt and prioritization of work to delivery) to provide clear and comprehensive documents and updates.
5. Effective Writing - You hold your own writing, and the writing of others that you edit and proofread, to a high standard. You find poor grammar and messy formatting unacceptable.
This is us.
1. Entrepreneurial- An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of innovation and continuous improvement.
2. Innovative- A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
3. Visionary- A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box--not just think outside of it.
4. Successful- An industry-leading, renown, and respected company with huge market opportunities.