Proposal Manager - Presales - IT (11-20 yrs)
Proposal Manager (Presales)
Please find below the Job Responsibility for the Proposal Manager Profile as below:-.
Position : Proposal Manager(Presales)
Experience : 11-20 years
Location : Pune/Delhi
Working Days : 5 Days
Qualification : Any or APMP Foundation-Level Certification
- Extensive experience managing individual proposal engagements, proactive and reactive, using Shipley-based proposal management practices.
- Advanced capture management experience, including commercial positioning, competitive landscape, and interaction with key User resources.
- Demonstrated skill in writing and editing technical and commercial content.
- Working knowledge of proposal automation tools (e.g., Upland Qvidian, Loopio) and content and collaboration management systems (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams).
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare, present, and control capture and proposal development plans; review, analyze, and summarize requests from prospects (RFP) and requests from colleagues (proactive proposals)
2. Conduct and present complete competitive analysis for individual opportunities.
3. Identify, assemble, and drive team participants; plan, coordinate, and manage capture efforts in alignment departmental charter.
4. Generate baseline design and program plans for prospects
5. Lead proposal development and continuously track and report progress against proposal development plan.
6. Develop and continuously improve content; work with Proposal Writers (Content Managers) and Solution Architects to cultivate and develop win themes
7. Proposal Manager is responsible for managing capture and proposal engagements from qualification to contract award, contemplating competitive, solution, and internal governance elements, in support of the Proposals Management mission of advancing opportunities from lead to contract.
Mandatory Skills :
1. Demonstrated leadership ability and a recognized capacity to drive resources within other reporting structures to adhere to schedules and comprehensively deliver against expectations.
2. Proven ability to analyze and synthesize information to support engagement decisions, strategic analysis, and differentiators and win themes.
3. Extremely effective communicator with exceptional English writing and public-speaking skills; capable of interacting with colleagues at every level and across every business line, enhancing process engagement from stakeholders. Business-level fluency in Mandarin desirable.
4. Highly skilled project manager; able to effectively convey expectations, efficiently guide pursuit participants, and deliver against timelines.
5. Combine uncompromising attention to detail with an informed understanding of the dynamics of software solution sales.
6. Possess at least 5 years of experience in capture and proposal development, with at least 3 in proposal management.
Please Note: Apply with below mentioned details in updated CV
Salary Per Month: