Proposal Coordinator - Global Management Consulting & Training Firm (0-1 yrs)
About Company :
It is one of the finest and growing global management consulting and training organizations with expertise in helping client organizations implement Organizational Transformation (Change) Management and Business. Excellence practices in order to become more effective, efficient and flexible. It is closely working with clientele across India, Africa & Middle East.
Location : Vadodara
Function : Business Development
Job Description :
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, legal and delivery
- Ensuring that documents are secured and in keeping with company standards facilitating the proposal review process, and guiding the production of the final draft.
- Manage and design business proposals. You will assist in the design, storage, and finalizing of completed business proposals.
- Work to communicate the proposal in various ways, including graphic layouts and PowerPoint presentations
- You will be developing a template for all future proposals or ensuring that an established template is followed.
Also, need to be skilled in an office productivity suite like Microsoft Office and a design-based software
Need to be able to accurately proofread the entire proposal
Protect organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualification : BBA, BBM, BBM, Mass communication.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time